Delta Math would like to welcome you to a new school year.
We are very excited to begin this year with a new online screening and reporting platform, called inQwizIT. Please read the following updates to help prepare your implementation team for the upcoming school year.
1. Click to view the annual update.
- What’s new about Delta Math’s online screening and reporting platform, called inQwizIT?
- Delta Math Program Resources
2. To support your access to the new online platform, your district’s technology director has been contacted to provide the name and contact information for the person in your district who will be responsible to format and upload your district’s enrollment files.
- Teachers will not be able to sign in to inQwizIT and prepare their online accounts to screen students until your district’s student, teacher and course enrollment files are uploaded into inQwizIT.
- Please follow-up with your technology department to ensure the completion of this upload process.
3. Delta Math self-guided learning modules are now available online to support your building’s implementation of the new online screening and reporting platform, called inQwizIT.
- Each learning module includes a timed agenda, supporting handouts, videos and discussion questions.
- Your building implementation team is recommended to work together to deepen their understanding of the new online platform.
- Upon completion, your team should plan and facilitate transition meetings with your staff using the same resources provided in each learning module.
The Delta Math team looks forward to supporting your implementation of Delta Math readiness screeners and data reports.
Please send implementation questions to email@example.com.